Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Josh (aka bloody knee), Arturo, Cole and Tyler
These are the 4 boys from the 5th/6th grade to get picked for the Northwest Honor Choir. They practiced for 4 hours as a big group yesterday and then performed in a concert in the evening. It was awesome. 150 kids singing 7 songs all by memory.
Earlier that morning we attended a mass with the Bishop at the Cathedral in Sioux City. We've attended mass before with him and just like the others this one was spectacular too. Mom attended with me and we even learned a trivia question, Dad?
Why's the church called the "cathedral"?
Sorry to hear of Zella's illness. I'm glad it's not the "other kind". Because shopping yesterday we saw a bright pink dog collar and leash at the "Coach" store that I think she NEEDS.
We're also excited for the race. This will be my 3rd race but my first night one. I hear Storm Lake is predicted to have rain all weekend, YESSS!!!

No comments: