Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Hunter, Mitchell, Darren, Chase, and Tyler after football practice.
First off, Happy 9th Anniversary to Rich and Andrea. We love you both very much.
Today I had a rough day:( I'm doing 3 jobs, I have a mountain of paperwork on my desk, and the supplies I ordered are not coming til Friday. I then receive a phone call that my 56 year old client with lung cancer that metastasized to his brain just passed away. He leaves behind a wife and son who will dearly miss him. I start to cry thinking my own parents are 57 and I can't imagine losing them anytime soon. As I read one of the many training manuals I should have read weeks ago I come across this quote. "Keep your priorities. No one ever said on their death bed: "Gee, if I'd only spent more time at the office." So as I shuffle in n out of Walmart, make a quick supper, and race to pick up Tyler from football practice I realize I've never been so happy to COME HOME:)

No comments: