Sunday, January 30, 2011

Thursday night Tyler and the freshman team played South O'Brien's JV squad. They did as well as could be expected when you play a group of kids with an extra year of skill and heighth.
Tyler played the JV game Friday night at Estherville. He had 2 assists and 2 rebounds for the game. It was a great game! Yach had the game winning shot! Storm Lake won 42-41.
During the Varsity game Tyler sat with Andy to have some "guy time."

Friday, mom and dad helped me finally buy a new car after my 5 week ordeal with the insurance company after my accident. Both of them made a comment to me that bears repeating. They said to me, "I'm so proud of you! You've done such a good job buying a house, buying a car, and being a strong independent woman living on your own." I just want you to know us kids are that way because you raised us to be. Thank you for raising us that way.
Second, I want to thank my weekend guardian angel. You know who you are;) This weekend Tyler has been home sick with the flu and all the symptoms that go along with it. Your unexpected care package was just what the doctor ordered. Without even asking you for anything you jumped in with both feet to help. I haven't had that done for me in a really long time. We appreciated it sooo much. Thank you!

No comments: