Friday, May 27, 2011

The start of a new era happened yesterday. We now have to pay to see Tyler play a sport. It's sort of weird. For 10 years I've been bringing him to games and watching him play. Yesterday, he drove the car to school to catch the team bus and I hopped in with Steve. When we arrived at Carroll I had to pay to get in to watch my own son. He was the starting pitcher for the JV baseball squad. He pitched the first 3 innings. He did a great job getting the corners for strikes. For the last 3 innings he played shortstop. The varsity coach told me he did a great job for the team. He sure did! He also is in the dugout for the Varsity game. He's the official stat keeper. Tyler said its harder than it looks. Thank you Grandma and Grandpa for making the 2 hour trip to see Tyler play his first JV game. We all abided by the "rules." He didn't hear a thing. Good job to us all!

No comments: