Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas 2012

 Sunday night Brad and Kelli treated us out to eat at Minerva's.
 Brad gave Steve his Christmas gift. It is not fit to share on social media but lets just say his calendar makes us not miss him as much.
 What's in the box Tyler?
 Our little Cooper...puts everything in his mouth. He is adorable and so laid back. I love helping with nap time.
Chloe was  the little elf delivering presents Christmas Eve.
 Rich, Andrea, and Baby K. She was very active Christmas Eve and I got to feel her kick my palm. We are sooo excited to welcome her this next year.
Sorting out the presents
 After weeks of shenanigans by Grandpa, Grandma finally got to open her gifts:)
Our holiday game was Battle of the Sexes. The men won round 2 but it was the women who won the series. I found out how much I don't know about the opposite sex.
 
Christmas 2012 was a wonderful and blessed time. I love sharing time and making memories with my family. My favorite part was attending mass at the monastery and celebrating it with the Carmelite nuns and the Bishop. Afterwards, we were priviledged to be able to visit with them. We have so many blessings this past year and it is mainly due to the abundant amount of prayers by these 7 ladies. Mother Josephine called my Aunt today and told her that I am earning my own set of Angels wings. Our family made quite an impression on them but little do they know they made an even bigger impression on us.


No comments: