Saturday, October 12, 2013

Aunt time

Thank you Steve for holding down the home front while I travel to Ankeny. 
Friday afternoon I was able to spend time with little Everlee. It is so fun to see Rich and Andrea parent. She was very busy putting everything in her mouth, sitting up, and rolling over and over and over. 
Then for the early evening I took the Smith kids to McDonalds play land. It is Chloe and I's usual place for date night but Coopers first time going. In the beginning he wasn't too sure...
...but by the end he was going in n out everywhere his little legs could take him. 
The fun didn't stop there. Afterwards we went to the indoor playground for more running! And that they both did! 
After that we went home and had more fun. Rich, Andrea, and Everlee came over for some controlled chaos. I think by the end we had finally worn out all 3 kids;)




No comments: