Friday, May 30, 2014

Old friends, New endeavors

Yesterday I went to Storm Lake for the day. Our old neighbor, Joyce, had Devo and when she moved to assisted living last December our other neighbor, Donna, took over the reigns watching him. When I sat down on the couch Devo came and sat right beside me. They are perfect companions for each other. 

My new endeavor:
An old coworker of mine, Diana, approached me about blogging my journey through being a birth mother for her adoptive sons non profit ministry www.beautyamidsttheashes.com. 
Their mission is to advocate and educate about adoption through public speaking and written materials. 

Of course I said "yes!" Once I get it started I will post a link here for all to read. I'm very excited to share my story in the hopes of helping someone. The ministry is located in Ankeny so will fit nicely when we move. And I thought I was going to be bored when Tyler went off to college. LOL


No comments: