Sunday, January 11, 2015

Recipe for Happiness

Friday night after taking Tyler back to college my wonderful friend Nancy and her daughter, Aubree, came over for supper and drinks. We only live 12 miles from each other now! The Smith's also came over to join in on the fun. The women spent most of the time gabbing in the kitchen, the men in the fox hole and the kids ran around the rest of the house. 
Saturday we spent the day with Chloe and Cooper while Hollie and Jason had a date. Chloe and I made jewelry while Steve and Cooper relaxed on the couch watching Pup Patrol, amongst 30 other activities to keep these two busy kids entertained. 

Today I got my first Conscious box of goodies in the mail from the Kneifl's. It was full of nutritious goodies, supplements and health and beauty samples. What a fun and delicious surprise every month!
Today after watching Chloe cheer and lunch at Boji with Cooper and Jason we went to the Kneifl's for playtime and a delicious chili supper. Everlee kept Steve busy running, jumping, and horsey play. 

And as I sit back tonight on the couch, with my husband, in this big quiet house, I realize that I have the perfect mix of friends, family and alone time to call it a great weekend. 

No comments: