Sunday, February 13, 2011

Friday afternoon Mom, Dad, Hollie, and Chloe came to Storm Lake to celebrate my birthday with me. While waiting for Tyler to get home from practice we dug into the cake. It was so funny because Chloe kept taking her finger and scooping the frosting off the back. Then for supper we went to King's Pointe for their seafood buffet. It was delicious!
Friday night I got to have a girls night out with Hollie and my friend Rachel. We met at Lake Ave Lounge for a drink, where we got carded! That was so priceless when you're celebrating your 36th birthday. Afterwards, we went to the late movie, "Just Go With It."
To continue the birthday festivities, Saturday afternoon for lunch, Mom and Dad treated us to Mexican. It was so good! In this picture I'm sporting my new ISU jacket that Rich and Andrea gave me for my birthday. It didn't bring much luck to the game though. The boys got whallopped by Kansas:(
Tyler and Chloe in front of the "princess" as Chloe called it at Mi Azteca Mexican restaurant.

Thank you everyone for the great birthday weekend. I've had such a great time celebrating my 36 years of life. I'm so blessed to have all of you in it. The phone calls, the texts, and all the wishes are so fun to hear.

No comments: