Sunday, February 20, 2011

I was so busy taking pictures of the weekend with Hollie's camera I forgot to take any of my own. We always have a magnificent weekend in Ankeny when we visit The Kneifl's and Smith's. It is so fun to have them close so we can visit and stay whenever we need a break.
On a more sad note, I had to do one of the hardest things in my life. No parenting book or years of Hospice work can prepare you for what it's like to comfort your child when he is attending a fellow school mates funeral visitation.

A wonderful quote was said to me that seems appropriate on this difficult day: "Just because somebody doesn't love you the way you want them to doesn't mean they don't love you with everything they got."

The silver lining of today was we counted our many blessings. They included all of you:)

No comments: